HOW TO ORDER…
– Please call into us in Spencer Street or phone us on 097 9286072. Even though we’re always delighted to take calls for your order, we’re normally manic between 12:00 and 14:00, so it may be difficult to reach us then.
– For ordering your food, at least 3 days notice is preferable for all orders, and at least 7 days at Christmas time. We’ll always do our best to have your food in time or get you out of a fix if you need something in a hurry, but some items, particularly at busy times of year, will not available to purchase without due notice. That said, we nearly always have smaller amounts of items such as Mayo beef lasagne, selection of deli salads, sandwiches, organic salmon, lemon and tarragon chicken breasts and mini quiches available to purchase in our delicatessen. We can also organise take-away food from our cafes for you to collect.
– For advance orders, please take a look at our catering menu and feel free to discuss menu options with any of our deli staff. We’d also be happy to answer any of your questions at INFO@CAFERUA.COM.
– All advance orders must be paid for on collection.
– Unfortunately, we do not deliver.
Rua is a fantastic venue for private parties and gatherings. We can offer a variety of options based on your event, for example, a casual fork supper with the choice of two main dishes including Rua breads, salads and condiments, dessert options and tea or coffee. We have special children’s menus (under 12) which can either be for smaller portions of the adult offerings or a special kids menu. Please note, we do require a minimum of 25 adults and the maximum we can hold is 40. As this would be a private event, your party would have sole use of the cafe.
Please email INFO@CAFERUA.COM or call us on 094 9286072 for further information.