At Rua, we’re always on the look out for people with heaps of energy and vitality, a deep caring for what they do, and professionalism that goes well beyond formal duties. A genuine interest in good food is also essential. We’ll always consider CVs from people who identify these qualities in themselves, even in the absence of particular work placements being available at the time.
Please download the application form (click here), complete the electronic version, be sure to click ‘SAVE AS’ to your desktop and rename the file with your own name. Then attach in an email, along with your CV to JOBS@CAFERUA.COM.
Depending on your device, you may need to download the free version of Adobe Acrobat (https://get.adobe.com/reader/) to complete the online version of the application.
Alternatively, you can print the application and post it or drop it in, along with your CV to: Rua, Spencer St., Castlebar, Co. Mayo Re: Jobs
We are currently recruiting for the following positions with our teams at Rua Delicatessen and Cafés in Castlebar:
FRONT OF HOUSE – SERVER
The ideal candidate must…
- Have full availability for roster including weekends;
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar style cafe/restaurant;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Thrive in a busy, fast paced environment;
- Have exceptional customer service skills;
- Have barista training/experience;
- A keen interest in food and wine.
Email the completed application form and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org