Perfect if you are missing your weekend brunch buzz
A Middle Eastern style tomato, roast pepper & paprika stew… and you can just add eggs for a really tasty breakfast, brunch, lunch or tea.
The kit includes:
- a pot of Shakshuka,
- 6 free range eggs,
- a pot of Velvet Cloud yoghurt,
- a bunch of coriander
- a pack of flatbread wraps
- pour your pot of Shakshuka into a pan or saucepan and heat gently ..add a small cup of water to this in the pan.
- when heated make a couple of small ‘wells’ in the sauce
- break an egg into a cup and drop the egg carefully into a well. Repeat with as many eggs as you’d like to add.
- keep the pan on the heat and cook for a few more minutes until the eggs poach in the sauce … until the whites are just set and the yolks a little runny (or however you like your eggs cooked)
- once it’s cooked you can add a variety of different toppings ..we have added some Velvet Cloud yoghurt, coriander, black bean rayu and some smoked chilli (for an extra kick!).
But you can also add feta… or just as it is.
An ideal gift to send to a friend or relative locally to let them know you’re thinking of them.
We are delivering the bag on both Friday 29th and Saturday 30th within a 5km distance of Spencer Street. We are delivering the bag within a 20km radius of Spencer Street on Saturday 30th.
The Bank Holiday Bag includes:
- a lemon loaf cake with mascarpone icing, lemon curd, pistachio & raspberries
- a loaf of brown soda
- a pot of Rua herby hummus
- a jar of Rua chutney
- a packet of Kilbeggan Irish cookies
- a pack of Skelligs Irish chocolates (various flavours)
- with a handwritten note
Delivered for €35
You can also have the option to add (as per picture)
1. A bottle of our beautiful Italian house wine (red il Casolare or white Fugatti Pinot Grigio) + €14 *pictured
2. An Irish soy wax candle by clean slate + €17.95 *pictured
You may, of course, add any other items to your delivery .. check out caferua.com
If you wish to pre-order this for this weekend we would recommend having an order in early as possible.
For Friday 29th delivery within 5k of Spencer Street, we must have your order in by Thursday 28th May at 2pm
For Saturday 30th delivery within 20km of Spencer Street we must have your order by Friday 29th at 2pm.
email us firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘ BANK HOLIDAY BAG’ in the heading. With your name, delivery address (including eircode) and your phone number – we will then call you back to confirm all the details.
*please note that all items are subject to availability
**picture shows BHB with the added extra items