At Rua, we know that our team is our greatest strength and we’re always on the lookout for individuals with great energy and a genuine interest in good food.
This year, we’re offering a limited amount of positions in our front of house team that aren’t reliant on having any specific hospitality or restaurant experience. If your career or studies is at a crossroads or you’re thinking about taking time out, our 6-month CAFÉ SKILLS position might just be the opportunity for you.
This fully paid position will allow you to develop your skills and earn some money while you contemplate your next steps in life…
As well as getting to work with a fantastic team, Our training programme also includes:
- Full and certified BARISTA training with our local and award-winning coffee roastery BEAN WEST COFFEE
- Full service and hospitality/service skills programme in conjunction with SABOC training company
- Other training essentials such as manual handling, Food safety programme with FOOD FLOW training company
So, if you’re thinking about a career in the food industry, looking to further develop your own talents, or taking a year out and looking to add to your own skillset, this is could be a great opportunity for you.
For more information about joining us, please visit our job section here and fill out the short application form and we’ll be in touch. Alternatively, please contact us with your name, contact details and your current CV by latest Friday, October 15th when applications close to email@example.com or give us a call on 0949286072.
Please note for our to be considered for our Cafe Skills position you must…
- be over 18 years of age
- be available for full-time employment from October 5th 2020 for a minimum period of 6 months
- be available to work 5 days over 6, including some Saturdays
- have fluent English
- have a genuine interest in food.
- be legally able to work in Ireland