At Rua, we’re always on the look out for people with heaps of energy and vitality, a deep caring for what they do, and professionalism that goes well beyond formal duties. A genuine interest in good food is also essential. We’ll always consider CVs from people who identify these qualities in themselves, even in the absence of particular work placements being available at the time.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions with our teams at Rua Delicatessen and Cafés in Castlebar:
DELICATESSEN ASSISTANT – We are seeking applications from enthusiastic and energetic individuals who are passionate about great food, coffee, wine and cheese along with a flair for great customer service to join our delicatessen team.
The ideal candidate must…
- Have full availability for the roster including weekends;
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar style delicatessen/retail environment;
- Enjoy a keen interest in food, wine and artisan produce;
- Have excellent communication skills and be a real team player;
- Thrive in a busy, fast paced environment;
- Have exceptional customer service skills;
- Have barista training with at least 3 months experience in making and serving coffee.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to JOBS@CAFERUA.COM along with completing the Delicatessen Assistant Application Form (click here). Note: both steps are required to complete the application process.