Perfect if you are missing your weekend brunch buzz
A Middle Eastern style tomato, roast pepper & paprika stew… and you can just add eggs for a really tasty breakfast, brunch, lunch or tea.
The kit includes:
- a pot of Shakshuka,
- 6 free range eggs,
- a pot of Velvet Cloud yoghurt,
- a bunch of coriander
- a pack of flatbread wraps
- pour your pot of Shakshuka into a pan or saucepan and heat gently ..add a small cup of water to this in the pan.
- when heated make a couple of small ‘wells’ in the sauce
- break an egg into a cup and drop the egg carefully into a well. Repeat with as many eggs as you’d like to add.
- keep the pan on the heat and cook for a few more minutes until the eggs poach in the sauce … until the whites are just set and the yolks a little runny (or however you like your eggs cooked)
- once it’s cooked you can add a variety of different toppings ..we have added some Velvet Cloud yoghurt, coriander, black bean rayu and some smoked chilli (for an extra kick!).
But you can also add feta… or just as it is.